MACK ANTHEM LEGO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over that attend the Brisbane Trucking Show during the Promotional Period (as defined in paragraph 4 below).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promotion commences on 10.00am AEST on 16 May 2019 and ends at 4.00pm AEST on 19 May 2019 (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period answer the following question (Qualifying Question):
"Tell us what you are most looking forward to about the Anthem"
NOTE: Entrants can only answer the Qualifying Question and enter this Promotion through one of the Promoter's IPads at the Brisbane Trucking Show. The Promoter's IPads are operated by the Promoter's sales staff at the Brisbane Trucking Show.
- Entries must contain the entrant’s first and last name, email address and contact number (must include a landline number or mobile number).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).Each entry will be individually judged by the Promoter based on the literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the question. The Promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant, or if any of the winners does not claim their Prize. The winner(s) will be notified by telephone and email on 24 May 2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best and most creative entry, as determined by the Promoter from all entries received during the Promotional Period, will win a LEGO Technic Mack Anthem 42078 valued at RRP $249.95AUD including GST (Prize).
- The following conditions apply to the Prize:
- The winner will be notified in accordance with paragraph 11.
- The winner must then provide the Promoter with its preferred postal address so that the Prize can be posted to the winner. Failure to provide the postal address within 14 days from the date the Promoter has notified the winner will result in the Prize being awarded to someone else or forfeited.
- The Promoter will post the Prize using Australia Post. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for loss of or damage to the Prize in transit.
- The winner should allow 14 days from the date he/she has provided his/her address to the Promoter for the Prize to be posted.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of the Prize.
- The total price pool is $249.95AUD.
- If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future Promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted does not infringe the rights of any third party.The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty.Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Each winner consents to the Promoter, and other third parties associated with the Promoter, using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value or the Prize to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
The Promoter is Mack Trucks which is part of the Volvo Group Australia, ABN: 27 000 761 259 , 41 Bivouac Place, Wacol QLD 4076
Copyright 1996 - 2007 Mack Trucks, Inc. All rights reserved.
Click here to download the Copyright in PDF format.